What are cookies?
- Analysis : these are cookies that either, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users. from service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Behavioral advertising: are those cookies that well, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze the browsing habits of users on the Internet to show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Session: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none is recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Techniques: are necessary for the navigation and operation of our website. They allow you to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: They allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Persistent: are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
The identification of who uses the cookies on this website, as well as the details of these cookies, are indicated below:
|Google Analytics||From third parties||Collect information about user navigation on the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level, as well as, where appropriate, show users advertising related to their preferences based on a profile. made from your browsing habits (for example, pages visited).||1. Google Analytics|
|From third parties||Collect information about the navigation of users on the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||1. FacebookCookies policy
|Vimeo||From third parties||Vimeo uses Google Analytics cookies in the use of its videos.||1. Vimeo Cookies policy|
|360 Eco Packaging||Own||They are those that are sent to your team from our own team or domains and from which we provide the service you request.||1. 360 Eco Packaging Cookies policy
2. 360 Eco Packaging
Note: ‘Own’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third Party’ cookies are used by the service provider as detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party.
Below, you will find links to information on how to manage cookies for the most used browsers:
Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser disable plugin
If you want to reject Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that information about you is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Exercise of rights